Enrolment & Payment
Dear Parent/CaregiverTo enrol your child or children into the 2012 Junior Squids program please ensure you:
- select a 2012 Junior SQUIDS package and note the terms and conditions
- complete the enrolment form below (SKIP if you have submitted one previously)
- submit payment using one of the payment options below
- Please include the child’s first name and last name in the reference
- You can use either payment option to submit a part-payment if you have arranged this with the Business Manager – Richard Rubendra
1. Select Your Package
Below are the packages available for one, two or three children.
All children will be required to join SQUIDS Theatrical Inc. as members at an annual cost of $10 (5-11yrs) and $15 (12-17yrs). This will be invoiced separately.
We are very confident we provide the best value for money so please compare our products and prices to other similar performing arts workshops for children.
|PACKAGE*||DESCRIPTION||ONE CHILD||TWO CHILDREN||THREE CHILDREN|
|3 WEEK STARTER PACK||3 x two hour performing arts workshops||$45||$75||$100|
|20 WEEK FULL-SEMESTER PACK||20 x two hour performing arts workshops||$270||$470||$540|
* Terms and conditions: Payment must be made during the first workshop child/children attend. Children enrolled in 3 week starter pack will not participate in the end of term production. To be in the production child/children must be enrolled in full semester pack.
2. Enrol Your Child/Children
Download and complete enrolment form and bring this to your first workshop.
3. Submit Your PaymentYOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)BANK DEPOSIT DETAILS
|WESTPAC BSB: 034 640|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER: 397355|
|ACCOUNT NAME: JUNIOR SQUIDS|
Deanne Scanlan Principal Junior Squids Mob: 0411 682 577 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org